- Product Details
- Related Items
Upright Walker Rollator
Item Number # 01A23382
Upright Walkers eliminate tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look forward, the handles easily adjust for a customized fit and include loop hand brakes for assisting in navigating inclines and securely lock the wheels in place.
Upright Walker Features:
- SAFELY WALK
UPRIGHT - Aiding in mobility, the upright walker
eliminates tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES - Handles easily adjust for a customized fit and include loop hand brakes for assisting in navigating inclines and securely lock the wheels in place.
- COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN- Easily folding, the lightweight walker easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
- COMFORTABLE SEATING - Features a lightly padded seat with a backrest for comfortable, on-the-go seating
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME -Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the upright walker is constructed with durable aluminum that is lightweight for easy portability
- REMOVABLE SHOULDER BAG - Easily to secure and remove, the upright walker storage bag safely holds daily necessities and includes a padded shoulder strap
- Overall Width: 25
- Overall Length: 32
- Armrest Height: 41 to 46
- Seat Width: 17.5
- Seat Depth: 9.5
- Wheels: 8 diameter
- Folded Width: 10.8
- Total weight: 20 pounds
- Shoulder bag weight capacity: 11 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Materials: Aluminum, Nylon fabric and blend High density foam
- The upright walker may be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild cleaner
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents
- Upright Walker
- Removable shoulder bag
- Does it come pre-assembled? The upright walker does require some tool-free assembly.
- What are the dimensions of the walker seat? The upright walker seat measures 17.5 by 9.5.
- Do the armrests adjust forward and backward? Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
- How big is the upright walker when folded? The upright walker measures 10.8 wide when folded.
- What is the walker made of? The upright walker is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
- What is the diameter of the upright walker wheels? The upright walker wheels are 8 flat-free wheels.
- Can the upright walker be easily folded to take in a car? Yes! To fold the upright walker, simply pull upward on the center strap located on the seat.
- Is the tall walker height adjustable? Yes! The handle height can be adjusted between 41 to 46 with the locking push pins.
- What is the weight limit for the upright walker rollator? The upright walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
- How wide is the upright walker rollator? The upright walker measures 25 at the widest point.
- Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis? Yes! The upright walker loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
- How much does the tall walker weigh? The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
- Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat? Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.