- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 01A 13638
Uplift Seat Assist, Standard, 80 lbs to 230 lbs, with V-FoamYou can use Uplift Seat Assist almost anywhere in your home, but it is especially helpful in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. It is easy to use, and takes only seconds to adjust to your correct weight setting.
The Uplift Seat Assist now comes standard with the V-Foam padding. This is a visco-elastic, slow release foam (memory foam) that protects from pressure sores and provides added comfort.
- Safe: Patented flexible seat offers a stable horizontal lifting surface that lifts you slowly and gently.
- Low Profile: Uplift only adds 1.5" to the height of your seat when you sit on it.
- Self Powered: Uplifts Hydro-pneumatic slowly and automatically lifts up to 80% of the users weight. No wires or motors, no latches or batteries required.
- Quality: Fire retardant waterproof coating protects the surface of the foam cushion.
- Portable: Uplift flattens for easy transport. A built in handlemakes it easy to carry anywhere.
- Secure: Non-slip material ensures Uplift stays in place and doesn't shift.
- Comfortable: High density foam cushion is moldedto body contours for extra comfort.
- Easy to Use: Simply select one of the six setting closest to your weight and the uplift is ready to use.
Uplift works on:
You can use Uplift Seat Asisst almost anywhere!
- Church Pews
- Electric Scooters
- Restaurant Seats
- Kitchen Chairs
- Theater Seats
- Of course, the best part about Uplift is, its portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go!
How does it work?
- As you sit down on the Uplift Seat Assist, it eases you gently into a seated position.
- To get up, simply shift forward and begin to stand. The lifting piston activates automatically.
- This provides a gentle and stable lift up from the chair or sofa.
- Base Dimensions Depth: 16" / 41 cm
- Width: 15" / 38 cm
- Seat Dimensions Depth: 19" / 48 cm
- Width: 17" / 43 cm
- Weight 9 lb / 3.7 kg