In-Motion Long Term Ergonomic Spring-Assisted Forearm Crutch Tall Fits 4'10" to 6'3", one pair.
$131.00$161.13You Save: $30.13 (19%)
- Product Details
- Related Items
In-Motion Long Term Ergonomic Spring-Assisted Forearm Crutch
Tall Fits 4'10" to 6'3", one pair.
Item # 09A22169
The In-Motion Forearm Crutch is designed to reduce impact on the wrist reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The Forearm crutch comes in 2 sizes that can fit any user approximately 3’6” to 6’3”. They come in 2 different colors (Glossy Black and Red, please choose your color above in the drop down menu when placing your order) and come with a 1 year warranty. Please refer to our sizing guide (click to enlarge above) and product videos to ensure you are ordering the correct size.. The Millennial crutch received the "National Merit Award - 2005-2006 Best New Product" Awarded for the product that most improves the quality of life. Competing against hundreds of new products it's a distinguished honor, voted on by peers in the industry.
See product demonstration and assembly videos Click Here and Click Here.
- Spring assisted shock absorber. It absorbs impacts and also give an assitive push when taking off. Spring-Assisted Technology is the defining feature of our In-Motion crutches. The specially designed spring loaded system absorbs the negative impact energy and then releases positive energy back to the user, assisting their mobility. Spring-Assisted Technology also allows patients to maintain correct posture throughout their gate and eliminates the jarring common to traditional crutches.
- Ergonomic handle that maximizes blood flow and nerve conduction. Ergonomics is the science concerned with creating the best ‘fit’ between people and their tools or environments. Millennial Medical’s ergonomic handles create the correct fit by using a slight downward angle to align the bones in the arm and hand. Our correct ergonomic design eliminates the pain caused by incorrectly positioned bones putting pressure on the carpal tunnel area.
- The Sure Foot Articulating Tip is specifically designed to achieve true joint-like articulation or movement. By incorporating a groove within the tip of the crutch, users will experience maximum contact with the ground surface even at extreme angles. This allows for stability on a variety of surface conditions and elimination of dangerous shear forces.
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome
- Eliminates numbness and tingling.
- A pliable and durable tip lasting 35% longer than a traditional crutch tip.
- Made of strong T-6, 6061 composition aluminum holding up to 350 lbs.
- Natural Relaxed Hand Position