- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 01A 13754
NOTE: Does NOT include the floor-to-ceiling SuperPole. This is the SuperTrapeze attachment for the SuperPole only!
SuperTrapeze Accessory Upgrade for the SuperPole Safety Bar
- This is the the SuperTrapeze Upgrade for the SuperPole 250lb capacity only. This does not include the SuperPole, it must be ordered separately, click here to see the complete SuperPole line.
- Includes the innovative e2 trapeze handle with a ladder-like set of two rails that allows the user to more easily climb up to a sitting position.
- Although this is installed on a Superpole with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. the maximum recommended weight limit that should be put on the SuperTrapeze Bar is 150 lbs. It is only designed to help user raise to a sitting position or for bed repositioning. It is not designed to support the users full body weight.
- Please note that the Super Trapeze Upgrade is to be used in conjunction with the 250lb capacity Super Pole only, and is not an option for the 450lb capacity Super Pole.
- Additional accessories such as a snap on tray, trapeze bar, and super bar are also available from the main superpole page. Click here to see the complete selection of SuperPole accessories.
Note: The SuperPole System should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole system should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings.
**THIS ITEM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PT 201-358.