- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 14A 16594
The HybridLX is an innovative rollator that combines the
function of a wheeled walker and a transport chair into one lightweight design.
Keeping the patient’s desire for independence and comfort in mind, the HybridLX
is designed with secure handgrips, a comfortable and wide seat and backrest, and
the effortless design to transition from a rollator to a transport chair.
- Lightweight frame – durable, aluminum frame weighs only 22 lbs (this includes footrests) making it easier for users to move about freely
- Hybrid concept – designed to be used primarily as a rollator while easily transforming into a transport chair with removable footrests (adjustable in length) when user needs a short rest
- Ultra-Compact design – easy to assemble without the need for tools and folds effortlessly for convenient transport and storage
- Easy-to-use handbrakes – allow for short and longer period braking when used as rollator and transport chair (user must be accompanied when using as a transport chair)
- Flexible, soft polyester backrest and 18" wide mesh seat with pull up strap for easy folding provides comfort for user
- Large 8" wheels for easy rolling indoor and outdoor on rough surfaces
- Complete with storage pouch for personal items
- Available in attractive, contemporary colors: Titanium and Majestic Blue
- Warranty: 3 years on Frame, 1 year on other components
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS E0143 & E0156
- Width Inside Handgrips.....18.5"
- Overall Width.....26"
- Overall Depth (w/ footrests).....40"
- Depth Front to Rear.....28.5"
- Seat Width.....18"
- Seat Depth.....11"
- Seat to Floor.....21.25"
- Wheels.....8" Black, PVC
- Minimum Handle Height.....30"
- Maximum Handle Height.....37"
- Approx. User Height.....5'4" - 6'2"
- Weight Capacity.....300 lbs
- Product Weight.....22 lbs w/ footrest
- Comes in Majestic Blue or Titanium
Warning using this product may cause you to come into contact with a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer or Reproductive Harm. Visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/for more information.