Drive Delta Ultra-Light 1000 Semi-Electric Hospital Bed w/Full Length Bed Rails
- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 17A 19469
Drive Delta™ Ultra-Light 1000 Semi-Electric Hospital Bed w/Full Length Bed Rails
This product ships via freight truck. Please read details about our shipping options for freight shipments by CLICKING HERE before placing your order. Choose your freight option in the menu above.
- Includes Drive Semi-Electric Adjust Delta 1000 Ultralight Bed Frame with full length bed rails.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability. (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations. (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety. (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility.
- Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls. (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available (model # 15030EXTKIT ) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Patent Pending.
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters 12.75"
Bed Height Maximum With Casters 24"
Unit Dimensions 36" (W) x 88" (L)
Weight 163 lbs.
Carton Shipping Weight 179 lbs.
Weight Limit 450 lbs.
5 Years on Motor and Hand Control
Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame
1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ for more information.