- Product Details
- Related Items
At least for the present the curtain track channel and suspension tubes will be cut to 7'10" (94") long. For 15 years we have sold this track in 8' (96") sticks but due to new FedEx/UPS rules on long packages we have had to reduce the length to fit within an 8' overall shipping tube.
Part # 01A 13912-T
Silver (Aluminum) Colored Curtain Track Channel 94" Stick
We are proud to now offer our customers complete hospital curtain track kits in 16 of the most common sizes and layouts. This takes all the guess work out of determining what you need for most common installations. Click here to see our Curtain Track Kits.
- This is the same hospital cubicle curtain track that you see used in hospitals, offices and other facilities.
- This track has many uses including hanging curtains, photography screens, mosquito netting, hospital bed cubicles, first aid station cubicles, flea market booths, hazmat response isolation chambers welding screens and much more. We have sold thousands of feet of this track for every imaginable purpose.
- Can be used commercially or in the home.
- 16 gauge extruded aluminum
- Natural Aluminum Finish or White Powder Coat.
- 94" in length
- Sold in 94" lengths.
- Approx. 7/8" x 1 3/8".
The channel track in either 94" straight, 45 degree curves or 90 degree curves is the actual track that the carrier rollers hooks slide up and down. It comes in a standard 94" foot length, 4' 90 Curves and 4' 45 Curves. It can be cut into whatever size lengths that you need with an standard hack saw. This hospital cubicle curtain track system can be attached to the ceiling using a number of methods.
- Flush Mount - If you have a sheetrock or plaster ceiling the curtain can be attached directly to the ceiling by drilling a hole through the track in the desired location and running a screw into a sheetrock anchor. You could alternatively find the ceiling joist and place a longer wood screw through the sheetrock an into the wood ceiling joist.
- Grid Ceilings - It can be attached to a grid type ceiling also known as acoustical tiles or hanging ceilings. This can be done two ways. You can drill a hole through the track an install a sheet metal screw directly into the grid. If you do not want to drill holes in the ceiling grid support you can purchase the "ceiling clips" from us that clamp onto the grid and them the track is attached to the ceiling clips with a screw that is provided with the ceiling clips. If you thing that you might want to relocate the track in the future use the ceiling clips so that you do not leave ugly holes in your ceiling grid when you move the track. The clips are also much faster to install.
- Suspended Track - This is generally used on high ceilings or when you have ceiling obstructions such as lighting or environmental ducting that prevents you from attaching directly to the ceiling. Truss style and/or vaulted ceilings. If the ceiling trusses are flat you can attach the track directly to the truss with whatever fastener best suits the application. If the trusses are uneven or if the ceiling has a vault or pitch to it you will need to suspend the curtain track. To do this you will need to purchase the ceiling flanges, suspension tubes and screw inserts that we sell on this site. These are basically a mounting flange that you mount to the ceiling and then a tube that drops down for the curtain track to attach to. You cut the suspension tubes off at the height that the track needs to hang, place a screw insert into the end of the tube and then run a screw through the track into the end of the suspension tube/screw insert.
- Custom Installations - The only limit is your imagination. It can be attached to any surface or even be inset or embedded into another surface. We have had customers install this track before hanging sheet rock on the ceiling and then plaster up over the edge of the track so that it appears to be "built it" to the ceiling. This is a lot of work but creates a very striking effect.
Be sure to read our Curtain Track Installation Tutorial and Help Page to ensure you have all the pieces and parts that you need for your installation.
If you have any question don't hesitate to call our knowledgeable customer service professionals for answers or advice at 1-800-804-9549 M-F 8am-6pm CST