- Product Details
- Related Items
132" Tall by 72" Wide Commercial Blackout Curtain, Choose Color
Item # 11A 23360
Note: Curtains are a custom made to order product. Curtains
This blackout fabric is thick very low light transmission fabric. Our blackout cubicle curtains are made with inherently fire retardant, 98% room darkening material and meet NFPA 701 fire code. This blackout curtain uses our 3 pass polyester material for the front/colored surface and then has a white foam laminated backing material that provides the light and sound blocking properties of this curtain. The curtain is designed for the white foam side to be toward the window.
Available in 6 complementary colors to ensure you can find one to match your design pallet.
These Blackout Curtains ship in 2-3 weeks. If you are needing something faster we also have a section with quick ship blackout curtains with a reduced color selection.
These blackout curtains are made in the USA and made from material produced in the USA. 100% American Made!
Please read our "Curtain Ordering Help Page" for help on determining what size curtain you need. If you need additional help our customer service team is available at 1-800-804-9549 8am-5pm CST to answer any questions you may have.
- There is a 2-3 week lead time before these curtains ship out.
- Choose your color in the selection box above.
- This is a custom made item and no returns are accepted.
- 100% Flame resistant polyester.
- There will be a horizontal seam in tall curtains. The max width of the material we can buy is 54" so to get a taller curtain than 54" solid panel or 74" mesh top style we have to seam the material. This is an industry standard practice. The seam is very nicely finished and not very noticeable but we want you to be aware it is there.
- The curtains are a heavy dimensionally stable, soil release 100% polyester material.
- These curtains are not the light linen (bed sheet material) type curtains, they are made of heavy duty industrial material.
- Heavy duty grommets every 6", center to center across the top of the curtain. The grommets have a 3/8" I.D., 5/8" O.D. and 1/2" from the top of the curtain to center of the grommet.
- Add 20% to your curtain width to get the proper fullness or bunch. For example; If you have a 120" (10 foot) hole to cover multiply 120" x 1.2 = 144" wide so you would need to order a 144" wide curtain to fill the hole properly.
- Complies with NFPA 701-1996 Method I fire resistance standards.
- Please measure and order carefully - there are no returns
on curtains for any reason!
- Manufacturer reccomends dry cleaning.
- Finishing: If necessary, press as follows: Hand iron at low heat setting (275 F) with damp press cloth or steam iron with dry press cloth.
- Grid Head Press - press for short intervals with minimum steam. Do not lock head.
- Flat Bed Press - press dampened drapery using cloth covering. Do NOT press SNAPS, HOOKLESS RINGS or MESH. AVOID PROLONGED CONTACT WITH HEAT.