96" Tall by 216" Wide Quick Ship Commercial Blackout Curtain, Choose Color
- Product Details
- Related Items
96" Tall by 216" Wide Quick Ship Commercial Blackout Curtain, Choose ColorItem# 11A 23032
|Important Note: Curtains are a custom made to order product. Curtains are NON-RETURNABLE. The white color of this fabric is dry clean only!|
Ships in 2-4 business days! TheBlackout fabric is thick very low light transmission fabric. Our blackout cubicle curtains are made with inherently fire retardant, 98% room darkening material and meet NFPA 701 fire codeClick on the images above for a high resolution image that shows the color and pattern texture in detail. This blackout curtain uses our standard polyester material for the front/colored surface and then has a laminated backing material that provides the light blocking properties of this curtain.
Available in 3 colors, Black, Beige and White. Please note that the white blackout material is dry clean only.
The Blackout curtains are part of our Quick Ship Program. Curtains in our Quick Ship Program typically ship out within 2-4 business days which is unheard of in the made to order curtain industry. The color varieties are limited but if you need your custom curtains right away these are the right choice for you.
These blackout curtains are made in the USA and made from material produced in the USA. 100% American Made!
Please read our "Curtain Ordering Help Page" for help on determining what size curtain you need. If you need additional help our customer service team is available at 1-800-804-9549 8am-5pm CST to answer any questions you may have.
- There is a 2-4 buiness day lead time before these curtains ship out.
- Choose your color in the selection box above.
- This is a custom made item and no returns are accepted.
- 100% Flame resistant polyester.
- There will be a horizontal seam in tall curtains. The max width of the material we can buy is 72" so to get a taller curtain than 89" we have to seam the material. This is an industry standard practice. The seam is very nicely finished and not very noticeable but we want you to be aware it is there.
- The curtains are a heavy dimensionally stable, soil release 100% polyester material.
- These curtains are not the light linen (bed sheet material) type curtains, they are made of heavy duty industrial material.
- Heavy duty grommets every 6", center to center across the top of the curtain. The grommets have a 3/8" I.D., 5/8" O.D. and 1/2" from the top of the curtain to center of the grommet.
- Add 20% to your curtain width to get the proper fullness or bunch. For example; If you have a 120" (10 foot) hole to cover multiply 120" x 1.2 = 144" wide so you would need to order a 144" wide curtain to fill the hole properly.
- Complies with NFPA 701-1996 Method I fire resistance standards.
- Please measure and order carefully - there are no returns on curtains.
- Wet cleaning: Use mild soap or detergent in warm water, not to exceed 160F (synthetic setting). Use high water level with mild agitation. Extract gently. DO NOT BLEACH. (White version is dry clean only)
- Drying: Air, cabinet or tumble dry at low temperature. Do not exceed 3 to 5 minutes on synthetic cycle at maximum of 140?F. Hang or fold immediately after drying.
- Finishing: If necessary, press as follows: Hand iron at low heat setting (275?F) with damp press cloth or steam iron with dry press cloth.
- Grid Head Press - press for short intervals with minimum steam. Do not lock head.
- Flat Bed Press - press dampened drapery using cloth covering. Do NOT press SNAPS, HOOKLESS RINGS or MESH. AVOID PROLONGED CONTACT WITH HEAT.