Transfer Board, Beasy Trans,
Easy Transfer System, 32"
Part # 13A 16499
Beasy Trans Tranfer Board System
* New level of mobility and independence.
* A dignified, upright, seated transfer position.
* Greatly reduces the friction associated with moving patients across
conventional transfer devices, thereby helping to reduce the high risk of
tissue breakdown associated with patients of limited mobility.
* Reduces risk of lower back injury compensation claims associated with
* Seat glides from one side of transfer to the other.
* This board has been stress tested to over 1100 lbs.
* One year limited manufacture warranty.
* 10" circular seat that rotates 360 degrees for maximum mobility.
The Beasy Glyder 32 inch model is a great solution when the arms of the
wheelchair is not removable or the wheel is an obsticle. The crescent shape also
facilitates that caregivers natural transfer motions.
The seat and the base are the same in diameter.
The BeasyTrans is a portable transfer system that is designed to transfer
an individual from a wheelchair to an automobile, bed, commode, or shower
bench, etc. A safe seat supports the user's weight as the transfer occurs.
The friction is borne by the system, not the user's skin. The circular seat
rotates 360 degrees to easily turn the user to the exact angle for comfortable
placement. With frictionless, sliding transfer technology, the BeasyTrans
allows even the smallest caregiver to transfer patients weighing up to 400
lbs. using a smooth lateral glide. The secret is the way the seat moves smoothly
across the base. Since there is no lifting involved, it helps to reduce back
and brachial plexus type injuires.
The BeasyTrans is currently sold throughout the United States and represented
in over 30 countries. They have been placed in 200 top accredited rehabilitation
centers as part of our "Rehab Program".
Over 150 Veterans Administration facilities are using and recommending the
Thickness (Base): 5/8"
Thickness (Seat): 3/8"
Weight: 4.5 lbs
* Treated with antimicrobial compounds from the factory.