- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 13A 16496
Beasy Trans Tranfer Board System
* New level of mobility and independence.
* A dignified, upright, seated transfer position.
* Greatly reduces the friction associated with moving patients across conventional transfer devices, thereby helping to
reduce the high risk of tissue breakdown associated with patients of limited mobility.
* Reduces risk of lower back injury compensation claims associated with patient lifting.
* Seat glides from one side of transfer to the other.
* 400 LBS weight capacity
* One year limited manafacture warranty.
* 12" circular seat that rotates 360 degrees for maximum mobility.
* Treated with antimicrobial compounds from the factory.
The BeasyTrans is a portable transfer system that is designed to transfer an individual from a wheelchair to an automobile, bed, commode, or shower bench, etc. A safe seat supports the user's weight as the transfer occurs. The friction is borne by the system, not the user's skin. The circular seat rotates 360 degrees to easily turn the user to the exact angle for comfortable placement. With frictionless, sliding transfer technology, the BeasyTrans allows even the smallest caregiver to transfer patients weighing up to 400 lbs. using a smooth lateral glide. The secret is the way the seat moves smoothly across the base. Since there is no lifting involved, it helps to reduce back and brachial plexus type injuires.
The BeasyTrans is currently sold throughout the United States and represented in over 30 countries. They have been placed in 200 top accredited rehabilitation centers as part of our "Rehab Program".
Over 150 Veterans Administration facilities are using and recommending the BeasyTrans.
Thickness (Base): 1"
Thickness (Seat): 1/2"
Weight: 6.5 lbs