Part # 13A 16496
Beasy Trans Tranfer Board System
* New level of mobility and independence.
* A dignified, upright, seated transfer position.
* Greatly reduces the friction associated with moving patients across
conventional transfer devices, thereby helping to
reduce the high risk of
tissue breakdown associated with patients of limited mobility.
* Reduces risk of lower back injury compensation claims associated with
* Seat glides from one side of transfer to the other.
* 400 LBS weight capacity
* One year limited manafacture warranty.
* 12" circular seat that rotates 360 degrees for maximum mobility.
* Treated with antimicrobial compounds from the factory.
The BeasyTrans is a portable transfer system that is designed to transfer
an individual from a wheelchair to an automobile, bed, commode, or shower
bench, etc. A safe seat supports the user's weight as the transfer occurs.
The friction is borne by the system, not the user's skin. The circular seat
rotates 360 degrees to easily turn the user to the exact angle for comfortable
placement. With frictionless, sliding transfer technology, the BeasyTrans
allows even the smallest caregiver to transfer patients weighing up to 400
lbs. using a smooth lateral glide. The secret is the way the seat moves smoothly
across the base. Since there is no lifting involved, it helps to reduce back
and brachial plexus type injuires.
The BeasyTrans is currently sold throughout the United States and represented
in over 30 countries. They have been placed in 200 top accredited rehabilitation
centers as part of our "Rehab Program".
Over 150 Veterans Administration facilities are using and recommending the
Thickness (Base): 1"
Thickness (Seat): 1/2"
Weight: 6.5 lbs
|Beasy Trans System Accessory, 40" Beasy Carrying CaseBeasy Trans System Accessory, 42" Beasy Carrying Case|