- Product Details
- Related Items
Part # 17A 20164
Drive Rollator with 6" Wheels, Black
If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Rollator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Rollators are better for traveling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle. And with the built-in seat found on a Rollator, you'll always have a convenient place to rest. Drive's Black Rollator with 6" Casters is the perfect unit to suit your needs and your style. It's designed and built for maximum comfort, durability and ease of use with quick folding ability and simple handle height and angle adjustment. It has a unique seamless padded seat for maximum sitting comfort and ease of care. The backrest is also padded and large soft grip wheels ensure smooth travel over a variety of different terrains. It even has a convenient, zippered pouch for privately and securely carrying items with you on the go. Enhance your mobility-and your quality of life-with a Rollator from Drive.Features and Benefits
- Seamless padded seat
- Zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- 6" Black non-marring casters with soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks
- Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
- Actual Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Casters: 6"
- Handle Height (Max): 37"
- Handle Height (Min): 32"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 27.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Seat Width: 12"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ for more information.